Learning a language is a long process...
Learning a new language is fun. Exciting, even, as you start discovering new ways of communication, and gain access to a whole new culture. However, it's a process. It takes time, and it can often be easy to lose the way.
As a way of making this process slightly more straightforward, I have made this template that includes some of my favorite features when studying languages, which save me lots of time and help me organize my learning in one place.
- Goals section to register your language learning objectives.
- To-Do section to keep track of your next steps.
- Resources section, where you'll be able to organize and visualize your favorite learning resources. It comes with 4 tabs for storing videos, podcasts, articles/blogs, and websites. Perfect for having quick access to your learning materials prior to each study session.
- Vocabulary section. This is probably my favorite and most-used feature of the entire system. In this section, you'll be able to organize all the words you learn over time and classify them by noun, adjective, verb, and other parts of speech. Once you feel comfortable with a word, mark it as complete, which will move it to the "Learned" section and let you focus on the rest of the words.
- Grammar section, a place to take notes about the different grammar tenses, the way they're constructed, and when to use them.
All the best,
A system for organizing your language practice, resources, vocabulary, and more.